Use the web to research items 2 - 6. The links to the websites are found at the bottom of this page. When you go to each of these websites, read the articles carefully in order to collect your information and data. Each member of the team will need to collect the information and make his/her own charts and illustrations.
1. What is necessary for animals to survive?
2. Animals often have predators. What is a predator?
3. Animals are a part of the food chain. What is a food chain?
4. Make overheads illustrating the following:
5. During what season or seasons of the year might you observe the birds you chose?
6. What is migration? How do the changing seasons affect migration of birds. If any of your birds migrate, which ones, where to and for how long?
Links to Web Resources: