1. Your job is to locate the continent of Antarctica on the world map. Locate, color, and label Antarctica on your paper map.
2. Read about Antarctica and look for information about major landforms in Antarctica. Make notes on those landforms. Make notes on 2 other interesting facts.
3. Prepare and practice what you want to tell the class about Antarctica. Be sure you show them where it is located and what landforms you found. Tell them the other interesting facts you learned.
4. Your assigned alphabet
letters are: L, W, and O. Find a country for each of these letters.
Locate the country on the world map and label it. Tell these 3
facts about your country:
*the continent it is on
*the climate or weather
*a fact of your choice
*draw a picture of the flag of your country
5. Prepare your page for the ABC book. Take the facts from your research and write a paragraph about your country. When this is finished give it to Mrs. Messer to type. When you get the typed copy back, add a picture of your countrie's flag in the space.
6. Prepare to tell the class
about your country. Show them where it is located on the world
map and tell them the facts you learned.
world map to locate Antarctica
Information on Antarctica Antarcticahttp://www.freeworksheets.com/worksheet_frame.asp?cat=Geography&sub_cat1=Antarctica6&sub_cat2=NONE&file=6antarc01.gif
countries of the world